Translate

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ten Secrets.






I've decided to embark on the ten day challenge! For the next ten days I will be sharing a countdown of numerous things, from ten secrets down to one picture. Fellow bloggers, I invite you to join in!

“If you want to keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself.”
- George Orwell, 1984


Ten Secrets:

1. I own multiple shades of red lipstick from my search for the perfect red... not sure if I've found it yet.

 2. I have a little patch of pure white eyelashes on my left eye.

3. On most days, if anyone took off my boots they would be surprised as to what kind of socks I would be wearing.

4 .My eyebrows are completely different shapes so it takes mathematical skill to pluck them right.

 5. I'm very clumsy.

6. I really want to be able to pull off a fanny pack.

7. I have a tooth that is mostly fake.

8. I still wear the Hello Kitty pajama bottoms that I got when I was ten.

9. I'm a slow reader.

10. I'm trying to write a novel... it's going very slowly.



Tomorrow: Nine loves!


***
Sincerely, Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment