Translate

Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Boots.

Recommended:
Boots that you love and that love you







After a long search for black boots this season, Zappos was the one to finally end my search. I was tired of going into department stores and trying on multiple pairs of boots that made my short frame look swallowed up by big buckets. I love shopping with Zappos because they have videos of what the shoe actually looks like on their models, so I was able to gauge what they would look like on me. I found the David Tate Montana shoe and fell in love. The lace-up look was the perfect solution to the undesired 'bucket' look. These boots are great paired with something casual or with something a little nicer to give it some edge. They're great! They have the perfect comfort level and when I wear them I feel like a super cool theme song should be playing as I walk.








 



 What are you doing in preparation for Winter?
***
Sincerely, Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment