Translate

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Outfit of the Night Featuring Vintage.

Recommended:
Over-sized blazers for Fall

I have always been up for some thrift store shopping but I have never before made a specifically vintage purchase from a vintage store of sorts. That changed this week when I discovered Arcadia Vintage on etsy. I purchased a vintage Ann Taylor red blazer from her online shop and I'm extremely happy with it. 






It's in perfect condition and I can definitely see myself wearing it a lot over my dresses or outfits that involve skirts. The first time I wore it was for a nice family dinner. I styled it using solid colors but I can see it going with patterned prints as well.





It's a great Fall piece so I definitely had an excuse to bust out my boots for this one. They're from Born and are so very comfortable (this is coming from someone who's picky about the comfort of shoes).



I kept the makeup pretty simple but couldn't resist a smattering of my favorite red-orange lipstick, So Chaud by Mac. 




I topped it off with my Urban Outfitters initialed locket (from the boyfriend!) and a random ring I found at an art fair a few years back.

 





What are your favorite Fall pieces?
***
Sincerely, Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment